The children and their parents sing it in Beginners Sabbath School. “With Jesus in the Family, Happy, Happy Home…” The next verse says “With Daddy in the Family, Happy, Happy Home…” Then “With Mommy in the Family, Happy, Happy Home…”
It’s a wonderful song.
But with so many stresses on the families of today how can we really learn to have a happy, happy home? What if our family of origin was dysfunctional? Are we doomed to failure in our new home? And what if we are not married? Is it still possible to have a happy home?
Would you like help in having the happiest family possible? The Bible is full of stories and inspired wisdom that will help you build useful skills & navigate even the most difficult situations (deception, immorality, anger, widowhood, adoption, loneliness, etc.). Join us this September-October for a two-month journey that is guaranteed to multiply your happiness at home!
Sermon Series Sept-Oct 2015
- September 5 – Victory Over a Bad Past (Genesis 32:22) – Dan Serns
- Communion Service (Men, Women, Families)
- September 12 – Byron Corbett
- September 19 – Health Ministries Sabbath
- September 26 – Dan & Lois Serns
- October 3 – Eric Louw
- October 10 – Dan Serns
- October 17 – Byron & Constance Corbett
- October 24 – Dan Serns
- October 31 – Byron Corbett
- “America in Prophecy” Evangelistic Meetings begin Friday evening October 30
Bible Bookmark Reading Plan
- With Jesus in the Family, Happy, Happy Home – 1 (September)
- With Jesus in the Family, Happy, Happy Home – 2 (October)
For best results, P.R.A.I.S.E.!
- Pray, asking God for wisdom
- Read the Bible passage for the day
- Apply the Bible passage to your life
- Interact with a Bible Study Group
- Share something good with someone
- Encourage others to join the journey
Start or Join a Group
Why not invite friends & family to join you on this journey? Pick a regular place & time each week to share what you are learning. Matthew 18:20. You’ll love it!
Books by Ellen G. White (found at www.egwwritings.org)- The Adventist Home, Child Guidance, Messages to Young People.
Pathfinder Honors (found at http://www.pathfindersonline.org/honors/outreach-ministries#) – Family Life, Christian Grooming & Manners, Peace Maker, Prayer, Temperance.
All events are open to the public and free of charge at 1201 W. Belt Line Road, Richardson, Texas. Feel free to invite a friend to join you!
“But Esau ran to meet [Jacob, his estranged brother], and embraced him, and fell on his neck and kissed him, and they wept.” Genesis 33:4.
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.” Ephesians 5:25.