Hurricane Harvey has caused an enormous amount of damage throughout the Southeastern parts of the state. Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to those affected by this disaster!
This weekend, the Richardson Young Adult Ministry is coordinating an outreach event to support those who were affected.
PLEASE DROP OFF ITEMS in the Family Life Center this weekend (Sept. 1-3).
- Friday: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 2 pm
- Sunday: 10 am -1 pm
WE WILL MEET THIS WEEKEND in the Family Life Center to sort and package items on Saturday at 8 pm and on Sunday at 3 pm.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR CLEAN-UP KITS:
- Household cleaner: One 16-24 oz. bottle
- Dishwashing soap: One 14-20 oz. bottle
- Scrubber sponges: 4-6
- Scrub brushes: 2 (one for floors)
- Cleaning towels: 6-8 (reusable wipes)
- Dust masks: 2-4 (N-95 preferred)
- Latex or non-latex kitchen gloves: 1 pair
- Disposable gloves: 5 pair
- Work gloves: 1 pair
- Trash Bags: Heavy duty 20-30 bag roll (33-45 gallon size)
- Laundry detergent: liquid or powder, 30-40 loads
- Clothes line: 50 ft. or 100 ft.
- Clothes pins: 30-50
- Insect repellant spray: One 6-14 oz. non-aerosol
OTHER ITEMS NEEDED:
- Water bottles
- New underwear
- New Socks
- New warm-ups for men, women and children
- Toiletries/Hygiene products
- Baby formula
- Baby bottles
- Baby pack & plays